The Soundly Sleeping club is a 12 week online group coaching program comprising of a digital course and 12 weeks of coaching and support from Charmaine Walters by way of weekly interactive sleep clinics, daily group support via FB/whatsapp group and 2 private 1-2-1 sessions.
Perfect for sleep deprived mums who want to learn how to help their babies sleep through the night and understand why babies struggle with sleep and how to overcome sleep struggles and resistance.
How Can The Soundly Sleeping Club help me?
The Soundly Sleeping Club is for sleep deprived mums of babies 0-12 months, who not only want more sleep but also want to get a true understanding of baby sleep & development and how to help their babies become great little sleepers.
You'll learn how to help your little one become as amazing little sleeper but you'll also learn the many reasons why babies can struggle with sleep and what to do when they arise so that you can get sleep back on track ASAP!!
You'll have access to expert knowledge and tools to teach you everything you need to know so that you can confidently help your baby become a sound little sleeper.
No more feeling overwhelmed, inadequate or wondering WTF happened to your baby's sleep.
Joining The Soundly Sleeping Club is a cost effective way of getting expert sleep support for 12 straight weeks.
With support form myself & other mums in the Facebook or whatsapp group, 10 live & interactive clinics ( recorded & uploaded into the members website) and private 1-2-1 sessions with Charmaine, you'll feel confident, supported & empowered.
You're not alone in The Soundly Sleeping Club. You'll have me cheerleading you on and the support of other mama members right when you need it.
- There's no one size fits all approach.
- Get the info you need so you can take action straight away
- You’re guided & supported by a mum & expert who not only knows & understands early years & childhood development not just ' in theory' but also has proven methods & experience of working overnight with countless babies & toddlers helping them sleep through the night. I'm not just a mum who taught her own baby to sleep, i've taught hundreds of babies & toddlers to sleep, all of them different and unique, all of them now amazing little sleepers.
- There's no judgment of your parenting style or methods. I won't tell you you've made a rod for your own back or that nursing your baby to sleep is bad or not to co-sleep. I did all those things and more with my own baby & still had her sleeping through the night by 8 weeks.
- I’ll share with you the tools knowledge and step by step methods and techniques to help you identify why your little one struggles with sleep and help your little one become a sound little sleeper.
Sleeping through the night is a developmental milestone for your baby and you can help them reach that milestone much faster when you have an understanding of baby development, whats normal and also the things that can have an impact on how they sleep.